MONDAY JULY 1ST, 2013
- Lasagna roll ups (raw food)
- Mediterranean kale salad (raw food)
- Watermelon chips (raw food)
- Pad Thai with veggies and tempeh
- Salad with Asian dressing (raw food)
- Sticky coconut quinoa with mangoes
- Lentil shepherd pie
- Chopped veggies marinated in tahini dressing (raw food)
- Peaches and coconut chia pudding (raw food)
- Perogies (raw food)
- Sprouted salad (raw food)
- Cajun tomato chips (raw food)
- Mediterranean sushi
- Quinoa tabouli
- Fruit salad (raw food)
- Fiesta quinoa with cilantro dressing
- Mexican salad with cumin dressing (raw food)
- Chipotle kale chips (raw food)
THURSDAY JULY 4TH, 2013
- Asian tempeh, mushrooms and veggies lettuce wrap
- Asian slaw (raw food)
- Curried zucchini chips (raw food)
- Lentil stew
- Chopped salad with lemon miso dressing (raw food)
- Banana and strawberry cobbler (raw food)
FRIDAY JULY 5TH, 2013
- 3 beans chili
- Fiesta salad with chipotle ranch dressing (raw food)
- Apple crumble (raw food)
- Falafels with tahini in lettuce cups
- Israeli salad (raw food)
- Banana energy power balls (raw food)
SATURDAY JULY 6TH, 2013 (DINNER ONLY)
- Caribbean sushi
- Market salad with mango dressing (raw food)
- Cinnamon kale chips (raw food)
- BLT on homemade onion & flax seed bread (raw food)
- Cajun coleslaw (raw food)
- Mango parfait (raw food)
Meals are $22 each.
Discount for 5 or more meals per week to $20 per meals
The menu is created with freshness and health in mind:
- ORGANIC- I use mostly organic, non GMO & pesticide free fresh products.
- VEGAN- to promote good health , to protect the environment and for ethical reasons.
- HIGH NUTRIENTS- to give your body the fuel that it needs.
- LOTS OF SUPERFOODS- to give you stamina, help live longer and help fight diseases.
- GLUTEN FREE- to reduce inflammatory responses.
- DESSERTS/SNACKS are sweetened with natural fruits, dates or stevia.
- RAW FOOD STRONG as it is the healthiest way to eat. Cooking can kill up to 80% of the nutrients and enzymes so my food has a big emphasis on fresh raw food.
Orders must be made at least the night before, they must be pre-paid and are not refundable.
Lunch deliveries are between 12:30pm to 2:30pm (upon arrangement)
Dinner deliveries are between 5:30pm to 7:30pm (upon arrangement)
West locations only.
East side coming soon :)
If you are interested in doing the weekly plan or just a few meals, please contact me.