MONDAY JUNE 17, 2013
- Almond satay quinoa
- Salad with Thai dressing (raw food)
- Fruit salad with chili spice (raw food)
- Nut "meat" tacos on lettuce shell (raw food)
- Guacamole and homemade superfood & corn chips (raw food)
- Strawberry coconut chia pudding (raw food)
- Curried chickpeas wrapped in lettuce
- Spinach salad, strawberries and almond with strawberry dressing (raw food)
- Carob balls (raw food)
- Squash and black eye pea stew
- Salad with lemon and amino dressing (raw food)
- Blueberry tapioca pudding
- Mexican corn cake with chipotle dressing wrapped in lettuce
- Fiesta salad with chipotle ranch dressing (raw food)
- Pineapple chips (raw food)
- Szechuan rice with veggies and tempeh
- Salad with Asian dressing (raw food)
- Summer berry salad (raw food)
THURSDAY JUNE 20, 2013
- Sundried tomato zucchini pasta with marinated mushrooms (raw food)
- Mediterranean salad (raw food)
- Chocolate chia pudding (raw food)
- Sushi with blackened tempeh and mango salsa
- Tropical salad with mango dressing (raw food)
- kale chips (raw food)
FRIDAY JUNE 21, 2013
- Lentils salad with lemon dill dressing
- Roasted pepper hummus with veggies
- Banana berry cobbler (raw food)
- Chick'n salad on romaine boat (raw food)
- Jicama & avocado salad (raw food)
- Homemade fruit roll up (raw food)
- 4 beans salad with reduced balsamic dressing
- Split pea soup
- Mixed berries parfait (raw food)
- Lemon caper quinoa
- Israeli salad (raw food)
- Cajun tomato chips (raw food)
Meals are $22 each.
Discount for 5 or more meals per week to $20 per meals
The menu is created with freshness and health in mind:
- ORGANIC- I use mostly organic, non GMO & pesticide free fresh products.
- VEGAN- to promote good health , to protect the environment and for ethical reasons.
- HIGH NUTRIENTS- to give your body the fuel that it needs.
- LOTS OF SUPERFOODS- to give you stamina, help live longer and help fight diseases.
- GLUTEN FREE- to reduce inflammatory responses.
- DESSERTS/SNACKS are sweetened with natural fruits, dates or stevia.
- RAW FOOD STRONG as it is the healthiest way to eat. Cooking can kill up to 80% of the nutrients so my food has a big emphasis on fresh raw food.
Orders must be made at least the night before, they must be pre-paid and are not refundable.
Lunch deliveries are between 12:30pm to 2:30pm (upon arrangement)
Dinner deliveries are between 5:30pm to 7:30pm (upon arrangement)
West locations only.
East side coming soon :)
If you are interested in doing the weekly plan or just a few meals, please contact me.